This has been a busy new year for me. While I don’t think the recession is over yet as the financial pundits trumpet, since the first of 2010, I have received more agent and carrier phone calls and emails asking about advertising collateral and training.
As the recession lifts, put your organization in the public eye now and get ahead of the competition. I would love to help.
Here are just a few of the projects I’ve either completed or have in process right now.
- Website rewrite for a large Midwest independent agency.
- Website rewrite for a California insurance agent who sells to a highly technical market.
- Helped an agent craft his biography, which he loved. We found an awesome “hook” that makes his prospective clients say, “I need to meet this guy!” Boring biographies are, well, boring. Most professionals need at least one and perhaps two bios. I would love to chat with you about building a strong bio.
- Completed three seminars for Insurance Journal Academy on agency/carrier human relations management. My next seminar on April 28 is on the Agent/Carrier claims relationship. I promise, if you attend, you’ll never look at claims management and service expectations again!
- Writing curriculum for CPCU education.
- Presented to the Arizona Claims Association about the importance of diversity in the workforce.
- Assisted a large MGA with marketing collateral.
Why wait until the economy is in full swing to advertise? If I can help, please contact me at 602.870.3230.