Nancy Germond has authored scores of articles, procedure manuals, advertising copy and brochures and has a strong background in medical, legal and insurance matters. She can assist you with all your writing needs, including:
- Advertising copy
- Annual reports
- Brochure development
- Business writing, all forms
- Corporate communications
- Curriculum and seminar development
- Direct mail copy
- Editing / Editorial assistance
- Financial research and reporting
- Insurance writing, including agents, managing general agents, and insurance carriers
- Legal writing
- Medical writing
- PowerPoint presentations
- Press releases
- Procedural manuals
- Public relations writing
- Speech writing
- Veterinary specialties: equine and canine
- White papers
Some of Ms. Germond’s Latest Writings
InsuranceWriter Blog Entries
Visit Ms. Germond’s blog to read these and many other interesting and informative posts.
- Top 10 Emerging Social Risks in 2015
- Make the Most of Your Training: Ms. Germond describes her participation in a teleconference sponsored by the Society of Insurance Trainers and Editors and hosted by the Insurance Institute.
- Writing Coaches: Ms. Germond discusses why you might want to consider hiring a writing coach for your younger workers.
- Get Ahead of the Market Madness: Ms. Germond discusses how she can help you ramp up your business as the economy turns back upward.
- Diversity a Great Topic for the Insurance Industry: Ms. Germond describes her experience with and insights into workplace diversity.
“Risk Management for the 21st Century” Blog Entries
Ms. Germond also writes a blog for AllBusiness at Risk Management for the 21st Century. Here are a few of her many posts.
- Disability in America Is Increasing: Ms. Germond discusses the alarming increase in disability claims. She then describes why and how to create a properly crafted return-to-work program.
- Employment Practices Insurance a Growing Need for Small Business: If your busines has employees, the growing number of labor and employment claims should concern you. Ms. Germond describes why you may need employment practices insurance.
- A Step-by-Step Process to Reduce Losses: Most workplace accidents and injuries are preventable. Ms. Germond gives five simple steps to reduce losses from these potential “business killers.”
- Build a Stronger Organization in 2010: A major part of a company’s mission should be to send its employees home safely. Ms. Germond describes the characterstics of companies with a healthy attitude toward safety.
Ms. Germond is also published in a variety of other forums.
- Supply Chain Risk: Hidden Exposures for Your Company
- I’m a New Motorcycle Owner: What Are My Insurance Options?
- Tool Enables You to Show the True Cost of Injuries: Having a hard time convincing managers that injuries and resulting disabilities drastically impact your premiums? The ModMaster tool can help.
Ms. Germond has written a growing number of white papers.
- Computer Modeling Tames Super-Cat Hurricane Risk
- Microinequities: Are you discriminating against others in subtle ways? This paper will help you clean up your act.
- Brain Drain: Are you losing your most effective workers? Ms. Germond will show you how to retain them.
Kind words from a some of our clients.
“I’m happy to recommend Nancy Germond to anyone looking for a gifted insurance writer. Nancy suggests timely, appropriate ideas and is very comfortable with the subject matter, but as important, she organizes and writes extremely well. I can rely on her to be accurate and original, and don’t hesitate to recommend her services to others.”
Ready to Go Newsletters
“I just disseminated your cell-phone policy to all managers. Thank you so much for helping me with this important issue. You are still making a difference in the City of Prescott!”
City of Prescott
“I love working with you because I rarely have to change one word of your material!”
Carol Perkins, Editor
Workers’ Comp Bottom Line